For many years well in fact two decades the SKX007 has been the king of the entry level divers watches. With the SKX range being discontinued many have been wondering what this will be replaced with. Has the SPRC35J1 been overlooked?
An interesting notion I read on worn & wounds article is this model the SRPC35J1 may have been overlooked in its' Seiko fan base naming this as the 'mini turtle'.
Please check out the article by clicking on the link (it's a great read): Worn & Wound Review Mini Turtle
Ultimately it's the specs, look & everyday usage that will decide if this is the watch for you, this watch is from Seiko's Prospex range. Prospex standing for Professional Specification. Specs & a closer look at the watch below.
- Seiko in house Automatic 4R35 Movement
- -35/+45 secs per day (offical guidelines, normal usage much closer)
- Date Complication / Cyclops Lens
- Divers Watch with Screwed Crown
- Uni-Directional Bezel
- Matte Black Dial
- Stainless Steel Bracelet
- Lumed hands & markers
- Easy to read & vintage inspired from the Turtle range
- Dimensions: 42.3mm x 43mm
- Thickness / height: 13mm
- Lug Width: 20mm