Seiko Prospex PADI Samurai SRPB99J1 JDM
With its sloped & angled stainless steel case with a mix of polished & brushed features, it’s clear to see how this watch was nicknamed the ’Samurai’
A Seiko watch with a definite watch presence but yet wears well with angular lug to lug width of 47.5mm.
From the Seiko Prospex range (professional specification) please see the specs below.
With Seikos' special relationship between divers it's fitting that this limited edition model acknowledges its' affiliation with the Professional Association of Diver Instructors (PADI).
• Movement: SEIKO Automatic Caliber 4R35
• Accuracy -35/+45 sec per day
• Power Reserve 41 hours
• Screwdown Crown
• Water Resistance 200metres
• Dimensions: 43.8mm in diameter, 47.5mm lug to lug, 12.5mm thick
• Lug Width: 22mm tapers to 20mm at buckle
• Polished & Satin brushed Stainless Steel
• 120 clicks uni-directional bezel
• Lumibrite hands & markers
• Hardlex Glass
• Seiko stainless steel bracelet. Three fold clasp with secure lock, push button release with extender.
• Dial matte black with wave pattern & applied markers
Comes with a special Seiko box, brand new with tags, manuals & 1 year worldwide warranty.
*Price discount available for bank transfer payments.